Presentation Delivery Procedures Detailed Information
- Only Speakers can make presentations.
- You can only deliver your presentation in the form of a PDF file.
- Submitted presentations will be shared with all other participants through the Online Congress Platform.
- We recommend that you make the presentation deliveries after you have made your presentations.
- The files you send in this presentation delivery should only consist of the content you want to be shared with the participants. The sender is responsible for all content in the shared file.
- The files you have submitted will be shared with the participants through the scientific program.
- If you want our presentation that you have submitted to be shared to be deleted from the system, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presentation delivery is only for sharing the presentation with the participants. During the sessions, you should open your presentations on your own computers and present them by screen sharing via Zoom.
Please do not use files over 20 MegaByte (MB) for presentation submission. If you are having trouble uploading your presentation file, our Presentation Delivery Staff will be happy to assist you.